The Creative Team at Highlands is in search of a video producer! This position is for the person who loves video. Not sure if this is you? Well . . . you know you love video when:
- You see a blue sky free of clouds and think, "Yeah, I could key that out . . . "
- It bothers you when florescent light bulbs have a different white balance
- Or when florescent lights bug you altogether ...
- When you set creative cow as your homepage, but question why their website looks like it's from the nineties
- You watch TV and say, "hmmm, I like that lower third"
If this list describes you, and you would love to work with other passionate creatives to create video in a ministry environment, then this position could be right for you. In this role you will be helping to tell documentary-style stories about what God is doing in people's lives. You will be doing something you love and helping to share the gospel at the same time.
Requirements for this position:
- Must be proficient with Apple Computers, Final Cut Pro and/or Adobe Creative Cloud video production software.
- Self-motivated and energized about the entire process of visual storytelling from concept to export of final versions.
- Strong technical understanding of studio lighting and sound setup.
- Familiarity with special effects, compositing, and color correction.
- Must be a team player, enjoy a collaborative team environment and take creative direction.
- DSLR Camera experience is preferred.
- Design and Mograph work a plus.
To apply for this position send a resume, along with an online link of your most current work to firstname.lastname@example.org. No DVD reels will be accepted, but VHS and HI-8 are ok.